Global nuclear energy provider
The CEO sought to consolidate redundant corporate functions across several geographies and business units to improve organizational efficiency and reduce cost. The client retained Booz & Co. to design a virtual shared services organization for Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, and Finance. Booz, in turn, retained Levelx as a partner to lead the Finance work stream for the initiative.
- Helped establish credibility (finance) with the client CFO
- Mapped the key finance processes (close-to-report, order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, internal controls, treasury management)
- Performed a best practices gap analysis to assess the finance organization’s position on the maturity curve and identify improvement opportunities
- Designed a “future state” virtual services solution for the finance function
- Delivered scope of work for which Levelx was responsible on time and within budget