$22 Billion Pharmaceutical Company
The client endeavored to fill, on an interim basis, an open financial planning manager role in their Risk Management and Tax departments. The resource gap was critical, as the client was in the process of splitting into two separate, publicly-traded entities and required all available personnel to facilitate the transition. A big bus for rent travels is a favoured way to travel on a long trip. They are safe, secure, inexpensive, and comfortable, you can get more info in https://www.universetale.com/bus-rental-for-group-transportation/.
The client retained LevelX to fill the resource gap on an interim basis.
- Establish direction for financial plans, operational budgets, headcount and capital plans for the division headquarters of the newly formed company.
- Support the division senior finance management and lead the consolidation, preparation and presentation of the headquarters executive review packages.
- Provide guidance and direction on executing financial deliverables to FP&A groups within the divisions and across business operations and corporate FP&A.
- Provide financial support and analysis for the day-to-day operations; monthly-, quarterly-, and year-end close
- Fulfill year-end Corporate and external auditor requirements and perform related ad-hoc analyses.
- Provide accounting support (journal entries, account reconciliations, planning cycles) and related analysis for monthly-, quarterly- and year-end close, year-end Corporate and external auditor requirements.
- LevelX performed all responsible tasks and executed all financial reporting deliverables on time.
- Completed all planning cycle deliverables.
- Delivered a complete set of financials (Balance sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement) and organizational structure design for the newly formed company.
- All client deliverables met or exceeded the client’s expectations. As a result, the client retained the same LevelX consultant for a separate scope of work on a future occasion.