Levelx Consulting (Lx) is a finance, accounting, and management advisory firm serving the Fortune 1000, Middle Market, and Private Equity firms across the globe. Our aim is to offer our clients superior financial project and interim management services and provide our employees with an enriching environment for personal and professional growth.
We drive value for our clients by helping them execute mission-critical projects and fill key resource gaps on an interim basis. Our services are deployed through five channels:
At Lx, we are industry agnostic, focusing instead on delivering deep finance, accounting, and management consulting expertise across an array of industries. Our industry coverage mirrors the predominant industries in the markets in which we operate. Target industries in Chicago market include: consumer package goods, financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and energy.
Our consultants are former accounting and finance staff, managers and directors; corporate controllers and CFOs who join Lx to execute complex and challenging projects and serve as interim management team members in a range of corporate environments. While their primary responsibilities focus on service delivery, our consultants are further expected to advance our mission by assisting with recruiting and business development efforts, and by building the Lx brand among clients and the larger business community. Our long-term success is predicated on our ability to attract and retain top finance talent who embody far more than technical skills and pedigree. Lx consultants are leaders in business and in life.
Successful consultants meet the following requirements:
- CPA (Big 4 Alumni) or Masters in Business / MBA (Top Tier Business School)
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive finance or accounting experience in Fortune 1000 companies
- Financial systems user and implementation experience
- Project management experience
Successful consultants will also have the following preferred skills:
- Strong analytical skills (MS Excel and MS Access)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Demonstrated track record of success leading and participating on teams
- “Hands-on” approach to work
Our employment offering is uniquely designed to attract the top finance talent from large corporations across a range of industries and includes: Competitive Base and Incentive Compensation, Performance Pay, Local Deployments, Professional Development Programs, Comprehensive Benefits, Progressive Career Path.
If you are interested in accelerating your career through meaningful and rewarding professional experiences in a firm which works with globally-recognized clients and rewards individual contribution, APPLY NOW.
We welcome you to peruse our website for additional insights into the world of Levelx.