Business Development Director
Levelx Consulting (Lx) is a finance, accounting, and management advisory firm serving the Fortune 1000, Middle Market, and Private Equity firms across the globe. Our aim is to offer our clients superior financial project and interim management services and provide our employees with an enriching environment for personal and professional growth.
We drive value for our clients by helping them execute mission-critical projects and fill key resource gaps on an interim basis. Our services are deployed through five channels:
At Lx, we are industry agnostic, focusing instead on delivering deep finance, accounting, and management consulting expertise across an array of industries. Our industry coverage mirrors the predominant industries in the markets in which we operate. Target industries in Chicago market include: consumer package goods, financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and energy.
Lx Business Development Directors are responsible for securing new and managing existing our client relationships, recruiting and assessing consulting talent, and building the Lx brand among strategic alliance partners and referral sources across the marketplace.
Successful Business Development Directors meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience
- Finance background
- Top 20 MBA or Big 4 CPA
- Proven track record of business development success
Successful Business Development Directors will also exhibit the following attributes and skills:
- Self-starter with excellent organization, detail orientation, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, and effectively prioritize, plan and execute work activities
- Goal oriented ― sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; recognizes and acts on opportunities; and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals
Our employment offering is uniquely designed to attract the top finance talent from large corporations across a range of industries and includes: Competitive Base and Incentive Compensation, Performance Pay, Local Deployments, Professional Development Programs, Comprehensive Benefits, Progressive Career Path.
If you are interested in accelerating your career through meaningful and rewarding professional experiences in a firm which works with globally-recognized clients and rewards individual contribution, APPLY NOW.
We welcome you to peruse our website for additional insights into the world of Levelx.