Business Development Associate
Levelx Consulting (Lx) is a finance, accounting, and management advisory firm serving the Fortune 1000, Middle Market, and Private Equity firms across the globe. Our aim is to offer our clients superior financial project and interim management services and provide our employees with an enriching environment for personal and professional growth.
We drive value for our clients by helping them execute mission-critical projects and fill key resource gaps on an interim basis. Our services are deployed through five channels:
At Lx, we are industry agnostic, focusing instead on delivering deep finance, accounting, and management consulting expertise across an array of industries. Our industry coverage mirrors the predominant industries in the markets in which we operate. Target industries in Chicago market include: consumer package goods, financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and energy.
Business Development Associates are strategic liaisons between Lx, our prospects, and our clients. The primary focus of this role is to conduct professional calls with senior finance executives in Fortune 1000 Companies and Private Equity firms, and position Lx for introductory business development meetings.
Business Development Associates reside at the very front of our sales cycle and, as such, are among the most important professionals in Lx. In addition to brokering meetings, they leverage available resources (including our internal database, Linked-In, and Internet research) to review market trends, tie market trends to business opportunities, establish and maintain relationships with senior finance executives, and recognize prospect and client needs and position Lx as a front-line solution provider for these needs.
This position will provide you the foundation you need for a promising career.
Successful Business Development Associates meet the following requirements:
- Minimum education, Bachelors Degree (finance or accounting preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience (preferably in finance or accounting)
- Minimum of 2 years telemarketing experience
- Experience with Microsoft office (MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- In-depth understanding of finance and accounting
Successful Business Development Associates will also exhibit the following attributes and skills:
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Excellent telephonic communication skills and phone etiquette
- Persuasive oral and written communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with rejection constructively and convert objections into opportunities
- Excellent closing skills
- Self-starter with excellent organization, detail orientation, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, and effectively prioritize, plan and execute work activities
- Goal oriented ― sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; recognizes and acts on opportunities; and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals
Our competitive base and aggressive incentive compensation package is uniquely designed to attract the top telemarketing talent. So, if you are dynamic and motivated and seek to accelerate your career through meaningful a professional experience in a firm which works with globally-recognized clients and handsomely rewards individual contribution, APPLY NOW.
We welcome you to peruse our website for additional insights into the world of Levelx.