$22 Billion Pharmaceutical Company
The client endeavored to fill, on an interim basis, an open Sox / Accounting Analyst to support their International Sox and Accounting department. The resource gap was critical, as the client had corporate deadlines and monthly close schedule.
The client retained Levelx to fill the resource gap on an interim basis.
- Created and prepared Sox testing templates
- Manage and review Sox testing for their International affiliates (over 100 affiliates in 20 different countries)
- Organized and streamlined the Sox testing process for both Internal control group and international affiliates
- Assisted accounting with monthly close
- Completed quarterly and annual government surveys
- Performed all activities for which Levelx was responsible on time.
- Provided documentation on streamlining the Sox testing process.
- Documented financial reporting process flow and identified and presented improvement opportunities in order to streamline the monthly close process including training material for new hires
- Completed government surveys ahead of schedule